I am thankful for my high school friends. I know very few people know what happened to their friends from high school let alone remain close to them. I have 5 amazing friends who I wouldn't trade for the world. I know they would do anything for me, and I, in return, would do anything for them.
Next, I am thankful for my Track Girls. Running Track at ONU was was on the best experiences I had, and that was in most part thanks to these girls. These girls are amazing, not only are they all very successful in life, but most do it on top of being moms, and oh yeah most are still running. They inspire me!
The next girls helped me keep my sanity in undergrad. They were five of the most amazing roommates. We never really had an argument in our house...and with 6 girls that is truly amazing. Especially considering we shared 1 shower! I love that no matter how much time goes between seeing these girls, it is like picking up right where we left off.
Next are my optometry friends. We literally spent hours together every day. We will all still laugh if anyone brings up the "Banana Fish" story, or the salami (or whatever it was out of the vending machine. There were times when I honestly considered investing in some Depends with these girls because of how much we laughed. There were many, many, MANY stressful times in optometry school, but these girls made them some of the best years of my life!

LOVE THIS! LOVE YOU! See you in ONE week :)
ReplyDelete