I have seen several people doing this in Facebook, so that is what I am going to try to do during the month of November (Healthy month October was somewhat of a bust). Everyday I want to find something to be thankful for. I am a day behind, so I will make a post that technically includes several things to count for yesterday and today...
I am most thankful to God for my family. Ryan loves me everyday even when I am not the easiest person to love. He keeps me from being too serious all the time and reminds me to laugh every now and then.
I am so grateful for the gift of my daughter Vera. I never knew how much I would love being a mom. Her smile has the ability to wash away any worries.
And who could forget Minnie? Most of the time I want to beat her butt, but she has the amazing ability to know when to be a great dog. Although she gets jealous of the attention Vera gets a lot, she is very protective of her around other people. I am glad Vera is going to have a canine friend to grow up with.

No comments:
Post a Comment