Today I am thankful for my good health and the health of my family. Why did I pick this today you ask? Well just a warning, the rest of this post is going to be somewhat graphic so if you just ate, you might refrain from reading this until you have digested....
Today my mom, Vera and I went to Dayton. I needed to pick up a bracelet I had repaired. We get there, I run into the store to pick up the bracelet and we think somewhere between the time we were at the jewelry store to the time we got to the mall (about 3 minutes) Vera puked. She is the worlds most quiet puker because it wasn't until I opened the van door to get her out to go into the mall did I find a child covered in vomit. Gross. I had to clean her off just to be able to take her out of the care seat enough to bring her into the mall to clean her off. So my mom and I turned around and came back home. I think she might be brewing and ear infection, but we will see...
Anyway, even though we all get sick from time to time, we are fortunate to have not have any chronic conditions and I am very thankful for that.
On a side note, Minnie wins dog of the day award today. Vera found Minnie's shock collar, proceeded to turn it all the way up and then shock her multiple times. Minnie, being the good dog that she is, just runs over to me. I could tell she was shaking and her pupils were dilated and I thought she was having a seizure (it seemed exactly like what Daisy would do when she had seizures) so I was trying to comfort her telling her it would be over soon when I heard her collar buzz. I ripped it off as fast as I could and then found the culprit Vera in the living room...*sigh* never a dull moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment