So I have decided that October is going to be "Healthy Month". Not because I am looking to lose weight or get in better shape, but simply because I want to be healthier. Over the last few weeks/months since I finished breastfeeding my eating habits have become terrible and my caffeine intake has skyrocketed. I read somewhere that it takes a month to make something a habit, so I am hoping if I do these things for a month, I will have them incorporated into my daily routine. I made Ryan join in my healthy month crusade. He is going to try to no longer buy pop out of the vending machine.
Here are my goals:
1) Drink more water
2) No caffeine (1 cup of decaf on my way to work only). This is two fold, I will hopefully save a little money as well since I will not be making a daily stop at McDonald's
3) If someone brings chocolate/candy/dessert to work, I can have ONE piece (I have a tendency to stuff my face to the point of sickness)
4) Work-out 4 days a week. Since cold weather is coming, this will probably have to consist of Wii workouts, but a little movement is better than the no movement I am currently partaking in.
5)Fruits and Veggies as snacks
6) No eating after 9 o'clock
Okay, I think that does it for now. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment