Yesterday I made a lovely shower cleaner. Half Dawn dish soap and half vinegar. We will see how it works!
Today was a craft with Vera. Microwaving a bar of soap.
I was skeptical. I have had "the easiest tastiest Pinterest recipe" take forever and taste awful, but I thought " hey ivory soap cost like 30 cents so I'm not out much if this doesn't work"
It was pretty cool in the microwave. Deflated a bit once I took it out but then I was so excited to let Vera play with it.
The blog I got this from said it would give them about 3.5 min of entertainment. I got about 2 out of it! The blog also gave all these neat soap ideas to do with it when you are done. Haha yeah right, who has time for that between episodes of screaming? One which has just commenced....





No comments:
Post a Comment